What others have said about Phil and about NLP:
- "The Grief Resolution Process you taught me has helped me smile and
laugh again. Even though I still have some feelings of loss, I feel better,
cry less, and have been able to regain a sense of control in my life."
—Eva H., Beaverton OR
- "My NLP sessions with Phil have finally helped me get my weight under
control. When I started this process, I weighed in at 316 pounds. Phil
helped me realize that, for many years, I had personal issues I could not
control. Through NLP, I was able to recognize the root causes of my
problem and began to take positive action to overcome them. As a result, I
lost 36 pounds in just two months! For the first time in 30 years, I feel
like I can stick to a weight loss/control program, and am well on my way to
achieving my weight goal."
—Sue G., Hillsboro OR
- "My husband and I took one of your classes and continue to appreciate what we
learned. Although I was unable to participate in your most recent class, it
is my hope that you will keep me on your mailing list, so that I may review
future offerings. Thanks so much!"
—Suzanne D., Portland OR
- "The sessions we ran through managed to help pull me up above the
negative emotions I was feeling and allowed me to focus on my identity
and higher purposes again (which I apparently lost during the long,
dark and rainy winter). With your assistance, I've been able to separate
myself from the business. This is a good thing as I might have started
feeling bad when business was not doing so well. Thank you again."
—Stephen Rosenstock, President - InfoSearch Professionals, Vancouver WA
- Click here for a testimonial from sixteen-year-old Monica G. who came to
my office for help with depression.
- "Phil is sincerely interested in helping others with their goals. He has a
unique sense of humor and style that makes him stand out and shine.
Working with him is always interesting and uplifting and his caring manner
makes his "space" a safe place to be. I give him my highest recommendations
and will continue to make referrals to him.
Personally, he has helped me in a variety of areas including health and
personal issues. He even helped me with my spelling in one short session.
Where was he during those spelling tests back in the school days!?"
—Michael Underhill, D.C., Beaverton, OR
- "Phil’s NLP sessions have helped me feel more confident, improve rapport
with my customers and increase my sales."
—Kelly Critser, Northwest Flavor, Hillsboro, OR
- "Working with Phil was deeply transformational. I’m finding it much easier
to detach from my reactions and to be peaceful."
— Marianne Aaronsouth, Sacramento, CA
- "NLP could be the most important synthesis of knowledge about human communication
to emerge since the explosion of humanistic psychology in the sixties. It may be the
ultimate behavioral engineering tool."
- "Of all the techniques in this book [Healing the Shame that Binds You],
I consider NLP to be the most powerful."
- "NLP is the most powerful vehicle for change in existence."
- "NLP has untapped potential for treating individual problems."